Network Operations Center Team Lead responsibility to come up with innovative solutions to various networking problems and ensures that customer needs are properly defined and satisfactorily met. Implements and evaluates the working of networking systems and stays abreast of new technologies emerging in the industry.
Working closely with the Network Level 2 Support team and the Network Service Delivery team. Your primary duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Responsible for managing and coordinating the NOC team. The main aim for this coordination is to ensure that the networking system runs efficiently without interruption
• The NOC Lead must keep upper management informed about what is happening in the organization concerning networking
• NOC Lead oversees the work of junior employees to ensure that system requirements have been properly implemented and procedures carefully followed.
• Responsible for informing Management, partners and peers about network performance and service availability
• Primarily deals with users, customers, vendors, engineers and the whole technical team
• Coordinates the duty shift table for the NOC operations and carefully allocates staff members (NOC technicians and NOC engineers) on different shift duties for ensuring the whole NOC shift works in an efficient and effective manner.
• To ensure maximum possible service availability and performance
• Escalate issues, advise and receive instructions
• Support team. Work collaboratively to contribute to achieving organisation’s business goals
• Participate in meetings to obtain the work group perspective and share information
• Manage expectations, resolve and provide solutions to issues
• Obtain input and feedback on service delivery key performance indicators and metrics
• Collaborate on proposed changes in service delivery processes and opportunities for automation
Vendors / Suppliers
• Assist with supplier improvement initiatives and programs
Resource and Budget Management
• Supervises the daily activities of a support team typically conducting structured and predictable work. Supports the manager of the group and acts as the backup for the team manager.
Represents the team members (with management) and influences the team to drive initiatives.
• Coordinates implementation of approved system improvement recommendations within functional area. Identifies and proposes improvement ideas.
• Responsible for defining and validating project plans for projects and tasks in their area.
• Responsible for identifying risks and escalating issues to management with suggested plans for resolution.
• Responsible for managing tasks and operations for their area.
• Encourages and demonstrates innovation across the team.
• Adheres to organizational processes, policies, and standards. Ensures policies, standards, and processes are followed by team. Contributes towards policies, standards, and processes design.
• Road Map/Planning
• Assists with planning activities for tasks and projects. Assists with the creation of roadmaps.
• Develops work schedules, sets daily priorities and assigns tasks to team and ensures execution of tasks.
• Ability to identify ways to help team members to execute on their deliverables. Makes decisions related to daily activities; receives direction from manager.”
Review/ Approvals/ Escalations/ Issues Resolution
• Supports SME resources triage and troubleshooting of issues. Responsible for identification, triage, and assignment of impactful issues and driving to closure and/or management escalation.
• Ability to drive communication and document RCA cycles and management level reports related to issues and escalations.
• Ability to lead and/or collaborate with cross-functional teams through issue identification, analysis, and resolution cycles.
• Manages vendor management on boarding logistics and documentation formalities.
• Develops work schedules, sets daily priorities, assigns tasks to team, and ensures execution of tasks. Is familiar with all jobs within the group hands on. Is deemed an expert and is able to identify ways to help the junior team members execute their deliverables. Makes decisions related to daily activities and is guided by practice, precedent and production requirements; receives direction from manager.
• Base salary is 144,000 (zloty) +20% bonus performance based + RSU (stock options)
• Excellent benefits
• Located in Centrum Lim – Warsaw